Jumia

Thursday, April 7, 2016

SHHH!

I can’t get enough of you
Your smell is arousing
Your touch sensual
I want to feel you every day
I want to touch you every time
I want you near me
I take you with me      
And keep you near me
You are closer than my heart.

You touch the deepest part of my soul
You bring out every crazy emotion
In short
You are that missing link

But,
In a flash, there you go
Leaving me alone
Wanting more
Yearning for the next time I get to see you
And repeat the process again.

Can I touch you one last time?
Can I hold you one last time?
Well …
……………………………………………………

Reading my favorite book is always a pleasure.

What did you think I was talking about? 

Tihi!  J

© thelma migue,2016.

A cizoepoetry collection

1 comment:

  1. I thought you were talking about romantic love. I like the way you play around with words.

    ReplyDelete