Jumia

Friday, April 25, 2014

DO I?

Do i make your heart bleed?

Do i make you plead?

Do i make you scream my name in the middle of the night?

Do i make you feel so good inside to the point you want to die?

Do i make you believe?

Do i take you so far?

Do i make you see visions or is your vision blurry?

Do i make you ask for more, need more, yearn more and plead more?

Do i make you feel so good you want to hold on so tight till your hands begin to ache and your legs shake to the snake dance?

Do i make you think about me 24/7 and in every waking moment you want me next to you, close to you, a part of you but i am apart from you?

Do i make you reach out, scream my name, hold your pain and maybe bleed in vain?

Do i?

I see your eyes dilate.

I see your fingers do the itchy dance dying to touch me.

I see your lips part in anticipation.

I see you undress me in your mind.

I see it all.

You want it all.

But,

Do i?

© thelma migue, 2014

A cizoepoetry collection.

3 comments: