Jumia

Monday, February 10, 2014

GUARDIAN ANGEL.

Come here child,
I see tears in your eyes,
You are hurt,
Your heart is bleeding,
Don't worry,
Lay your head on my chest,
While i wrap my wings of love around you.

Everynight you cry,
Everyday you bleed,
I stand beside you,
You are helpless,
Asking the why's.

Self doubt sets in,
The dark gets darker,
Can't see the light,
Wonder if it was worth it,
Walked the stony path,
Got hurt and brusied.

I hold your hand,
Stroke your hair,
Dry your tears,
My heart aches for you,
My wings secure you with love,
I can't hold you back,
But,
I can guide you,
Be there for you,
Whisper assurance,
Fill you with hope,
Watch you as you sleep,
Chase the demons.

My work is to guard,
My work is to guide,
Our lifelines are entwined,
Your secrets are my secrets,
Your joys are my joys,
Your sorrows are my sorrows,
My love is unconditional,
I will always be beside you,
Till your last breath.

© thelma migue, 2014

A cizoepoetry collection

No comments:

Post a Comment