Jumia

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

TONGUE TIED!

Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't want me?
Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't like this?
Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't want more?
Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't lust?

I will look you in the eyes and tell you what my heart feels;
How it skips a beat when i hear the phone beep,
How it does jumping jacks when i see your caller ID,
How my tummy gets butterflies anticipating and waiting for your fly ass to pass by,
How my tummy gets the runners,
How my knees go weak when you speak,
How my skin feels like it has been electrocuted by your soft touch,
How my lips tingle after your kisses,
How time comes to a standstill when i look in your eyes and see them sparkling like the stars,
How my hands shake when i touch you,
How i feel so secure in your embrace,
How your voice sends shivers down my spine.

Boy, you have no idea how you have made this grown woman weak.

I could tell you this and more if i looked you in the eyes but

I am tongue tied.

© thelma migue,2014

A cizoepoetry collection

No comments:

Post a Comment