Jumia

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

THANK YOU!

It's that time of the year that we count our blessings.
It's that time of the year where we take a back sit and reflect on the year past.
It's that time of the year that we take stock of the good and bad.
It's that time of the year where we count our blessings for the countless beautiful souls that have touched us.
It's that time of the year that i thank God for all of you.
I wouldn't be where i am without you
I wouldn't be where i am without God's guidance
I wouldn't be where i am without stumbling, falling and getting up to find my way again
I wouldn't be where i am if i didn't have my family, friends and fans
I say thank you for your support and taking time to read my work
I say thank you and i hope to continue my journey with you.

A special shout out to Leche,Cathy,Emm and Nessa - it has been a year of pain, tears, laughs and smiles - you have helped me pull through.

Not forgetting Ken,Paul (awaiting your album), Maich, William,Desire(said with a kao accent), Le Chatelier, Dennis Poeta, Rix, #fatumasvoice and the awesome Kerpa group among others.

Not forgetting my awesome daughter-Zoe  who is my source of inspiration and constant joy. I love you sweetheart.

Thank you. I hope to see you in 2014.

©thelma migue,2013

A cizoepoetry collection 

No comments:

Post a Comment