Jumia

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

FWB

Just because I smile when I look at you
Doesn’t mean I dig you.

Just because I walk up to you and say hi
It doesn’t mean I am that into you.

Just because I like you more than a friend
That does not mean I am in love with you.

Just because I hang out with you
Invite you to the pub on a Friday night with my boys
It doesn’t mean I have future plans with you.

Just because I come to pick you up at work
It doesn’t mean I was thinking about you the whole day
I was in the area and decided to pass by
Get to see you and see if I am closer to score.

Just because I invite you into my house
Let you cook for me in my kitchen
Stock my fridge with food for a week
Clean my house and wash my clothes
That doesn’t mean I want to marry you.

I may hang out with you

Let you into my world

Call you after 10pm

Pick you up

Party with you

Flirt with you

Dance erotic dances with you

And lead you on

It just means I want…..



© thelma migue, 2013

A cizoepoetry collection

No comments:

Post a Comment