Jumia

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

FORGOTTEN

Scrolling through my contacts

Looking for your name

I had thought about you all day

Seeing your smile on every stranger

Feeling your kiss on my check from the breeze

Imagining myself sitting next you

Thighs touching

Emotions rising

The chemistry stirring

Stirring like a witches pot

I gathered up the courage

Dialed your number

One, two, three

I was just about to hung up

My heart skipped a beat when I heard your deep baritone

Smooth and sexy

Oh….the goose bumps

The blood rushed to my face

My juices began to spill

Hello! Hello!

Hi darling. How are you?

I am sorry? Who is this?

My heart stopped beating

The blood drained from my face

Tears began to cloud my eyes

In between sobs I muttered incoherently

He doesn’t remember me!

OMG!!! He doesn’t remember me!


© thelma migue, 2013

A cizoepoetry collection

No comments:

Post a Comment