Jumia

Thursday, December 13, 2012

HE & SHE

HE:
1, 2,3,4,5
You count as she walks away
You stop and wait
She stops
Turns
And looks back
She smiles
And walks away
Whoo hooo!
You shout to yourself
Jump, do a jig and sing
She likes me
Oh she likes me
She can’t get enough of me,
She will be back
You try to convince yourself while doing the M.J walk

SHE:
1, 2,3,4,5
She counts as she walks away
You stop and wait
She stops
Turns
Looks back
Smiles
Walks away while thinking
I got him
He thinks he got me
Oh, let me fool him
Watch him fall all over me
She walks away doing the Beyonce walk.












© thelma migue, 2012

A cizoepoetry collection

2 comments:

  1. gta 5 apk
    This is very informative post, good work, i like this content and wish to read more from you. thanks for such a informative post. i also like to share some useful links.

    ReplyDelete