Jumia

Thursday, October 25, 2012

STORM

I don’t know how to let go
I am not sure where to start
I am not sure how to start
It feels like I am floating
Between limbo and purgatory
I miss laying my head on his chest
I miss the phone calls
I miss the giggles and whispers
I miss holding hands
And walking next to him
Is what I am feeling normal?
Or is it not?
I have so much
I do not know how to let go
I am trying to be a big girl
There are those times
I pick up the phone
Dial the number
Quickly disconnect
Least I sound childish
What do I do?
How do I do it?
Is there a manual?
Is it written somewhere?
Is it written on a scroll?
This is one storm
I do not know how to conquer
This is one storm
I cannot see the light
This is one storm
I want to wake up from
This is one storm
I wish I saw coming
This is one storm
No medication can numb
Is this the storm before the calm?









© thelma migue, 2012

A cizoepoetry collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment