Jumia

Thursday, August 25, 2011

DEPTH OF ME

I feel strange
I feel like my body is not my own
Like each and every part of my body
Is being pulled from different angles
I t is like my spirit has left me
And there is a demon inside me
Right now
I want to scream at the top of my lungs
When I try
No sound comes out
It feels like someone has passed judgment on me
Telling me how to live
Making me do what they want
It is pretty confusing
Sometimes annoying
Gravity keeps pulling me down
Life has a smoke screen
My relationship is not for me to command
My life is going in the opposite direction
My head is pounding
I can feel each and every pain
Like needles been stuck through me
My heart is numb
I can’t feel a thing
I have no emotion
No strength to carry on
I am a fighter
I love a challenge
But this time
I do not have any fight left in me.
Every other time I have to feel
Like I am drowning in defeat
Nobody understands
Nobody cares to understand
Nobody wants to understand
What would you do?


©thelma migue, 2011

From the cizoepoetry collection

No comments:

Post a Comment