Jumia

Friday, May 21, 2010

HIS DECEIT Part IV

After listening to her
It was time to take things
Into my own hands
I was not about to become
Another statistic
……………………………………………………
I told her how beautiful she was
Watched her blush as she took the bait
She was sprung
I could see in her eyes
She admired me
No worshipped the ground I walked on.

……………………………………………………………
It wasn’t easy
Every day I played to her tune
Till the day she undid the bonds
We had wine
And enjoyed each other’s company
She took time to prepare herself
I took time lying in wait
For her to make her mistake

……………………………………………………….
The night came when I made love to her
She asked me to be gentle
She wasn’t a virgin
And wasn’t experienced either
I asked if she was protected
She said yes
With a sly smile
She said
She had been waiting her whole life for this

………………………………………………………………………………

As we were having breakfast in bed
She told me I was free to go
She had, had enough
And was sure I was anxious to get back to my sweetheart.

………………………………………………………………..
As I left I promised to keep in touch
Till this day I never have
If I broke her heart
Why should I care?
For three days
I went through hell
…………………………………………………………………………..

My sweetheart and I walked down the aisle
Into a new life
We said our vows and
Put the past behind us.


©thelma migue, 2010

From the cizoepoetry collection.

The last part of the series posted tomorrow THE REVENGE Part V.

No comments:

Post a Comment