Jumia

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

BABY

Baby will you hug me tight and never let me go.
Will you kiss me like you did the first time?
Will you play with me and later in the night?
Make sweet love to me.
I miss you
I need you
After a long day
Will you hold me in your arms?
Kiss my forehead and whisper
Everything will be alright
Will you rock me to sleep?
Sing a sweet lullaby
And when I wake up in the middle of the night
Screaming in terror because I just had a nightmare
Will you chase all the boogiemen away?
When my heart is heavy?
Will you sit and listen?

This I ask as I drift into my lonely slumber

©thelma migue, 2010

From the cizoepoetry collection.

2 comments:

  1. WOW SO TOUCHING KEEP IT UP GAL..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you anonymous.......i was talking to my baby.....

    ReplyDelete