Jumia

Saturday, February 27, 2010

GOODBYE.........

I don’t want to cry,
I don’t want to fall apart,
I try to keep it together,
But……
Cracks are showing in the wall,
The wall is breaking
Slowly ….slowly
The chips are fallings
I try to keep it together
I am not strong enough.
I look at you
You look at me
No words can describe
How we feel.
Don’t say it…I whisper
But you can’t hear it
You are already out the door…..

I ran to the door
Just before it closes
Wait I say
You forgot to say…….

©thelma migue, 2010

2 comments:

  1. Nice work...
    Real artistic and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....a time to build..a time to see what you've built slowly turn into rabbles...a time to be strong...a time to be helpless when destiny plays the Master's role...a well penned sad/lamentation poem..

    ReplyDelete