Jumia

Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Vampire’s Plea (2)......

Her heart warmer than her sun compared to the cold of death that is mine.
Her love, providing the only warmth and desire for me to linger in a world that wants me not. A creature yet she promises to protect. I know not why a girl like her would want a guy like me. I know not why am rewarded, for my sins. For I have in the past on the verge of cravings broke the 5th commandment. I have when death crept on me, partake thee... Seen more drinking of man. I have, by default, sealed a deal with the devil himself. Immortality for my soul. Once more, if u must, for once more I must take the bite. Even though I fear for her soul, she is as stubborn as a mule. I would much rather be the one to bite than lose her to an adversary with the same fangs. Since its written that hell I must abode, must confess that it won’t be the same without her.

Written by Annie Karma

No comments:

Post a Comment