Jumia

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

WAS IT WAS I?

I am in one of those moods
I don’t feel like working
All I want to do
Is sit and reflect.
I find myself getting a pen and paper
The words run from my mind to my fingers
I begin to write.
I look up and look at you
The smile on your face
The love in your eyes
You reach out your hand
Touch my face
Caress my lips
You bend your head
Kiss me
That deep sensual kiss
That makes my heart melt.
Tears cloud my eyes
The words won’t come out
You don’t have to say it – you say
You read my thoughts
This time I know
I am not going to self destruct
It will not be like the last.
It will not die
The pain will be there
The love will overshadow it.
The wind lightly brushes my face
I wake up and reach out for you……


All this time I was dreaming……

©thelma migue, 2009

4 comments:

  1. I love the flow and i love the poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely stuff, your ideas flow at a totally different level. you could easily get a reader carried away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely got carried away by that. Nice stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The power of the pen... the power of the will...desires and passion, which of these two is stronger, whether in reality or a dream? Bless you, Thelma.

    ReplyDelete