Jumia

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

PAIN OF LOVE.....

I woke up this morning feeling like trash i wondered was it worth all the fuss. All the hassle and pain. Silently i watch his chest rise n fall. I get up and dress in his sleep he murmurs yes. I put on my clothes turn and head for the door just as i ...am about to open it he grabs me by the shoulder throws me across the room hits me on my face all the while shouting you filthy whore. He carrys me to the bed performs his act of love zips his trousers and walks out. I suffer in silence cry in the dark mother says its an act of love. With a bunch of roses and a box of chocolates on one knee he asks for forgiveness. I feel pity and shame all the love i have fades away. I take him back not for my sake but for their sake.

©thelma migue, 2009

7 comments:

  1. That is really good. For a title, how about - Silence, or Lost?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is good Maybe you should call it My Spring my strength, ama This Woman, ama Sake I think ave runned out of ideas but will inform you more when I get...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you all for your suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its more like the 'River and The Source'
    Aoko's life line

    ReplyDelete
  5. what about 'SLEEPING WITH THE ENEMY'.

    ReplyDelete