Jumia

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Twisted Luv....

Fate pushd us 2getha
2random particles in th cosmo
Coulda been anyone, bt it wsnt
It brought me u

Best friends, biggest lv
Lv u 4 who u r
Alwez thea 4me
Alwez thea 4me?

U took my hand, saved me frm th jagged rocks below
We took a stroll, hand in hand
4once th grass is greener, on our side
4once th hate aint flowin, spreadin venom n vengeance
All u my dear

Nurtured it, th next eutopia
Birds singin, golden sun in th horizon
Smilin at us, an image of perfection

Gravel slips arnd my feet,th ocean kisses th rocks below
when did we come back here, 2th edge?
I'm confused, y u doin this
Y u pushn me, at least tell me
so that if i'm wrong, i'll jump
Take a look at that sign post, "u r leavin eutopia, come again soon"
I may nt b all that, bt r u goin 2b hapi walkn it alone
Or wit another, memories hangin in ua concience
U can replace, neva replicate

I look deep in ua eyes, 4a sign, 4once i cnt read anything
Cnt hate u, neva will
Luk in my eyes, see it?
Always truthful, always lovin, neva irrational

Push me, i will jump
Mayb i cn dive, mayb i'l live
Bt wot if u change ua mind, wot if i'm too far 2hear?
Wot if i hear, bt th pain is too much
wot if i hear, bt th current is too strong
wot if i hear, bt she's pullin me wit a lifesaver, wen u pushd me?

Dearest u r 2my heart, I gave u it
i'v learnt 2crawl, i learnt 2 walk
I didnt want this one, bt i can learn...to walk away!

Written by Ben Mwangi.

1 comment: