Jumia

Friday, July 3, 2009

MY JEWEL.............

When I held you in my arms,
When I looked in your eyes,
You were my responsibility,
My procession.

I am your custodian,
My duty is to guide you through life,
Provide and give you the best,
Till God takes over.

Everything I do,
Every step I take,
Every decision I make,
You are the reason.

As I take your little hand,
As I hold your little foot,
When I cuddle you in the night,
Nothing can compare.

The love I have for you is over whelming,
No words can express what I feel,
Your smile, your kiss, that beautiful laugh,
Makes my life, worthwhile.

In my eyes you are my jewel,
In my eyes you can do no wrong,
I want to hold you in my arms,
And never let you go.

To let you grow,
I have to let you go,
To let you find your way and strengths,
In this cruel world,
I will be there to guide you.

A Poem by Thelma Migue.

1 comment:

  1. The love for the small one seems to flow from the bottom of your heart...seems to awaken adoration that only a mother can have...seems to be an upthrust of lovely,true emotions mixed with intimate passion...the only love that's true love...its lovely...to the point!

    ReplyDelete